The best thing about a fishing Charter is the cost. Compared to the price one of these high tech boats, your cost is minimal. Friends and family alike will have memories for a lifetime. For the business people, what a way to tell your clients or employees your appreciation for their part in making your business a success. So get your dates booked and get ready to hang on, for that fish of a life time is out there with your name on it.
We work 110% for you and treat you with the utmost respect on our boat. We want you to comeback and we think it’s important to make every aspect of your trip the best it can possibly be.
Salmon and Trout
7 Hour AM dock to dock trips for Salmon and Trout, $900 1 to 4 people, 5 people $1000, 6 people $1100. Fish cleaning included. 6 AM to 1 PM. Gratuity generally starts at 20% for crew.
5 Hour dock to dock trips for Salmon and Trout are afternoon start only, 1 to 4 people $800, 5 people $900, 6 people $1000. Fish Cleaning included. 2 PM to 7 PM. Gratuity generally starts at 20% for crew
5 Hour Perch fishing charter 1 to 4 people $800, 5 people $900, 6 people $1000. Tackle is provided. Bait and cleaning fish is not included. Bait generally runs less then $30. Gratuity generally starts at 20% for crew
7 Hour Perch/ Salmon combo $1000 1 to 4 people, $100 for additional passengers up to 6 total. Gratuity generally starts at 20% for crew
PM+AM Weekday Special
PM-AM Weekday Special 2 day combination trips. An afternoon 5 hour and a next day 7 hour morning trip. $20 off a person on the 2nd day. Fish cleaning included. Monday thru Thursday only. Gratuity generally starts at 20% for crew
Two 7 Hour Weekday
Week day Special 2 morning full day 7 hr trips. $20 off a person the 2nd day. Big Savings, Fish cleaning included. Monday thru Thursday only. Gratuity generally starts at 20% for crew
- Special Corporate package, this includes deluxe accommodations, food and drinks for the charter, the fishing charter and a great dinner after the trip. These are full day trips only. We take care of all the details. Call for pricing. If you have more than 6 people, no problem, let us know and we will get the service of the boats needed.
- Afternoon trips start at 2:00 PM
- Charter Rates DO NOT include Gratuities. We strive to give you a professional and memorable trip. A big part of the mates wages are the amount of tip he gets. 15% to 20% is the average.
- Afternoon or custom trips also available
- Boat Leaves the Dock 1/2 Hour Before Sunrise unless other arrangements have been made.
- $200 deposit required to hold date. Make check payable to Mike Boyd. Please send deposit out as soon as you confirm date. Deposit should be received within 7 working days of obtaining your date. The balance of your fee is to be paid before the charter begins. Cash preferred, but we do take credit cards. 5% fee if a credit card is used to pay total bill but not on deposits. Check or cash preferred
- Boat cruises are $80 per person with a $320 minimum 6 people maximum for a 2 hour cruise during the day, longer cruises are available upon request.
- For more info check out out FAQ page.
- A fuel charge may be added according to current fuel prices
602 Fisherman’s Rd
St. Joseph, MI 49085
Refunds and Cancellations
- Cancellations due to inclement weather will be rescheduled for later date up to one year.
- Deposits are non refundable unless there is no way to reschedule within one year.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations 4 weeks prior to date booked to retain deposit for a later date. Less then 4 weeks and deposit is retained by us. 4 weeks or more notice, the deposit can be used up to one year to date of original date booked. If you send more then the deposit that we desire it will be forwarded to a later charter date up to one year to date if cancellation notice is under 4 weeks.
- Sea Sickness Policy: If you can’t complete the charter and have to be taken back to the dock you will be charged the minimum of the trip you have booked either an AM or PM minimum.
- Directions 602 Fishermans Rd St. Joseph Mi 49085. Go past this address about 150 yards up the road past the cleaning station. My boat is one of the 1st you come to at the dock. I drive a black F 250. I have signs on the dock Coldwater Charters.